Pharmaceutical Marketing ManagerHerts£30-35K per annum plus executive level carFull time, permanentCompetitive remuneration package Working for a specialised and innovative pharmaceutical organisation based in Hertfordshire, this...
Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager
£30-35K per annum plus executive level car
Full time, permanent
Competitive remuneration package
Working for a specialised and innovative pharmaceutical organisation based in Hertfordshire, this is a new and exciting role assisting with the development of a promotional plan for a number of brands within the business.
Role requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, design and deliver new in-house campaigns which will include the design, copy and project managing the agency side to produce exemplary quality pieces which reflect the quality-driven approach the organisation has
- Preparation of market reports, monitoring the competition and staying abreast of new product developments and launches in the market space
- Ensuring consistency and alignment with brand messages and visions
- Contributing to NPD team with regards to preparation for new product launches including which spaces in the industry are most pertinent and relevant
- A scientific degree or equivalent
- Proven background in marketing and sales role from within: pharmaceuticals/cosmetics/skincare/medical devices
- ABPI qualified (preferable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, sound proof-reading skills, ability to convey scientific/medical ideas to a diverse and varied audience
- Background of producing technical documents such as leaflets, educational guides etc
- Comfortable in client-facing environment and able to work alongside the sales team to guide in the technical elements of the sales process
- Capable of working on your own projects taking accountability to deliver on promises, alongside working as part of a busy and energetic team
Does this sound like a role you'd be interested in?
Are you looking to marry your marketing/sales and commercial skills with your scientific background?
Are you living within a commutable distance of West Herts, or happy to relocate?
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.