Are you a Production Supervisor with a pharmaceutical background and experience of supervising a team looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the...
Are you a Production Supervisor with a pharmaceutical background and experience of supervising a team looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the East of England?
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of circa £40,000 depending on experience as well as a company bonus.
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as the opportunity to progress.
As a Production Supervisor you will have daily interactions with the compounding quality team as well as the facility maintenance team.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Driving results through proactive leadership, mentoring and motivation of the manufacturing team.
- Ensuring all PMO reviews are completed and staff have development plans in place.
- Ensuring all staff are trained appropriately to meet the needs of the business and understand their responsibilities.
- Maintain head counts and manufacturing spend in line with the agreed company financial budget.
- Ensuring compliance in line with GMP, regulatory and company requirements.
- Work closely with the QA teams to drive process improvements.
You will be working 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday however there will be some flexibility needed in situations where you are required to either come in earlier or stay later.
The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical manufacturing experience at a supervisory level as well as aseptic and lean manufacturing experience.
If you think that this sounds like something that is of interest to you please apply now via the website!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.