Pharmaceuticals Quality Manager : £35-45k : Northamptonshire The Job Description * Be responsible for the quality system requirements.* Implement ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.* Control...
TEMPORARY QUALITY MANAGER - EDINBURGH
SRG are recruiting for a temporary Quality Manager on behalf of our diagnostic client based in Edinburgh on a temporary basis.
Are you a quality assurance professional with experience in medical devices or diagnostics?
Do you have experience of maintaining a QMS?
If so we would love to speak to you about this exciting position.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across the business to develop the quality management system in line with ISO13485 requirements and other external requirements.
- Having overall responsibility of quality assurance, monitoring quality metrics to identify issues, risks and opportunities for improvements and drive actions.
- Develop and execute the internal audit programme.
- Ensuring quality systems procedures are effective and compliant.
- Reporting regularly to senior management on key quality objectives.
- Developing and coordinating training for all staff on quality management processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will be degree qualified in a life science related subject with extensive experience in a similar role within diagnostics or medical devices.
- You will have excellent working knowledge of ISO13485:2016 and ideally be a lead auditor.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: quality, QA, medical device, diagnostics, IVD, ISO13485, team leader, supervisor, manager
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.