Are you an experienced information professional with a CILIP accredited qualification? Looking for a new position where you can apply your knowledge in an industrial...
Are you an experienced information professional with a CILIP accredited qualification? Looking for a new position where you can apply your knowledge in an industrial setting?
Our client is an established science and technology company, and they are currently looking for an Information Scientist to work in the management of their databases and subscription services.
Core duties will include the following:
- Upkeep and development of existing information services
- Support colleagues with any information, document and knowledge related enquiries, and work to develop and implement effective management strategies
- Demonstration of the benefits of information services to clients, via both webinars and client visits
- Keep abreast of change and updates in the field, and make recommendations where felt necessary
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to assist with digital content strategy and delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real mark in an innovative environment. Our client will welcome applicants with the following background:
- CILIP accredited Information Science qualification
- Great communication skills with an ability to communicate cross functionally
- Presentation and report writing abilities
- A proven ability to provide, summarise and extract information and compile these in a presentable format
- IT skills
- Database, search and content management system knowledge
Key Words: CILIP, Information, Food, Library, Science, Industry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.