Job Title: Logistics SpecialistLocation: Runcorn, CheshireSalary: Competative + BenefitsSRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Runcorn area, who...
Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: Competative + Benefits
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Runcorn area, who are looking to expand within their warehouse. This organisation are one of the UK leading suppliers of generic and specialist medicines and pharmaceutical to the NHS.
As a Logistical Specialist you will be working within a multi-functional role, operating across three areas within the warehouse. You will be responsible for processing and coordinating deliveries, ensuring production needs are met across 2 of the manufacturing sectors. You will plan and prepare goods outward movements to meet customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing, control and management of all goods inwards transactions and movements including document completion.
- Understand the BFS/PFS operational plan; and pick, replenish, load and store product and components to ensure the production plan is met.
- Plan, prepare goods out; coordinate with logistic coordinators and logistic Team Leaders to ensure the timely and accurate despatch of finished product including document completion.
- To troubleshoot and resolve warehouse issues in a quick and effective manner, to contribute to the achievement of site performance targets.
- Be educated to HNC/HND or equivalent within a scientific, logistics or business related subject.
- Hands on experience working within a manufacturing/warehouse position.
- Understanding of regulations around the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry such as GMP.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and oral.
If your interested in the role, then please feel free to contact Dan Nightingale at SRG
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.