QC Analyst- ContractSRG are working with a global manufacturing company to help them find an analytical chemist to join their busy team.This is a great...
Chromatography Analyst : £17,500- £23,000 : Gloucestershire
* To perform sample preparation of foodstuffs and food industry related materials for testing of nutritional and trace element content including sample homogenisation, evaporation, and microwave assisted acid digestion.
* To maintain and clean equipment used in the above including balance calibration, pipette calibration, cleaning of microwave digestion tubes.
* To operate routine ICP-MS methods for analysis of foodstuffs and food industry related materials.
* To assist in sample receipt/test allocation in LIMS
The Ideal Candidate
* Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry, or similar or minimum 2 years relevant laboratory experience (essential).
* Experience using word processing or data sheet software packages (essential)
* Experience using Laboratory Information Management systems (desired)
Our client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
To apply for this position click the link below, or send your CV Or call Chris Gabbott at 0121 728 8458
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.