Laboratory Formulation Technician Skin Care Products Nottingham £17,000 per annum pro rate Temp Contract Contact Andrew to discuss an application: 0121 728 2456 This role...
SRG are working with a global name in the life science industry to help them find a Laboratory Technician.This is an exciting time to join a business who are going from strength to strength.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer!
- Providing technical support for analytical methods
- Trouble-shooting equipment issues
- Assisting with technical report writing
- Setting up laboratory equipment and preparing samples, reagents and buffers as required
- Assisting with maintaining compliance to quality standards and updating the QMS
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment
- Lab housekeeping including ordering and maintaining stock levels
- An HNC or degree in relevant scientific discipline
- Previous experience as a Lab Technician or Lab Assistant is highly desirable
- Experience preparing buffers and samples for testing
- Data entry experience
- Technically minded
- Experience of working to GMP or GLP is highly advantageous
Key words: lab technician. lab assistant, lab steward, chemistry, biology. GMP, GLP, cGMP. GxP, HPLC, analytical chemistry, life science, pharmaceuticals, medical devices
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.