Senior Data Analytical Scientist County Durham Salary up to £40K (DOE) Are you an experienced scientific data specialist looking for an opportunity to develop further...
Analytical Technician/Chemist- Contract
Salary: Competitive + Attractive Shift Allowance
SRG are working with an global manufacturing company to help them find an experienced analytical chemist for a shift role in their team.This is a great opportunity on a long term temporary contract with a highly attractive shift pattern and allowance.
In this role you will be:
- Enjoying the freedom of working a continental shift pattern with over 72 scheduled days off!
- Comfortable working in a fast paced challenging QC environment
- Performing QC Analysis of raw materials, in process testing and finished products
- Competent in testing a variety of non - routine samples
- HND or degree qualified in Chemistry or a very closely related subject
- Proven track record of performing HPLC or GC analysis within an industrial environment
Keywords: Analytical Chemistry, UPLC, HPLC, GC, GC/MS, QC, Quality Control, QC, analytical technician
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.