Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to...
Scientist - LCMS/MS
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Skillset: LCMS/MS, Drug Metabolism.
Do you hold a skillset within LCMS/MS and confident in conducting routine analysis using the instruments? Are you eager to further develop your experience and skillset, or equally at a level where you want to use your industry experience within a successful and further expanding team?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is a leader working in Pharmaceutical study analysis. As they continue to undergo expansion, they are currently seeking a Scientist within LCMS/MS, with an opportunity available at different levels. You will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of samples for Pharmaceutical study analysis, and conducting small molecule analysing using LCMS/MS and associated techniques.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Small molecule analysis using LCMS/MS
- Sample preparation for analysis
- Metabolism studies; identifying the roles of enzymes in metabolic pathways
- Comparisons of metabolic pathways of potential new drugs between different species
This role is available at Scientist and Senior Scientist level, you should have:
- BSc, MSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biological Sciences or a related area (E)
- Some experience in LCMS/MS (E)
- Exposure to API3000 or API4000 (D)
- Experience using liquid handling systems (D)
- Exposure to an industry based laboratory (D)
Candidates at different levels will be considered for this opportunity with salary dependent on experience. Candidates are encouraged to apply ranging from good practical experience within academic studies, through to sound industry experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew or Ashley Quinlan on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.