Analyst Life Sciences Graduate entryOxfordPermanent positionCompetitive salary and benefitsAre you an enthusiastic life sciences graduate with experience of working in a controlled environment ideally GMP...
Analyst - Life Sciences - Graduate entryOxfordPermanent positionCompetitive salary and benefitsAre you an enthusiastic life sciences graduate with experience of working in a controlled environment ideally GMP or GLP or GCP? My client are looking for a life scientist to join their team developing novel cancer therapeutics in Oxford. You will gain knowledge and training working within industry in a modern and dynamic environment. The Successful applicant
- You will be degree educated in Life Sciences with practical experience from a lab based dissertation or a placement year
- You will have had exposure to working in a regulated environment to either GMP or GLP or GCP or ISO standards
- You will be familiar with some or all of the following techniques - mammalian cell culture / Western Blotting / ELISA / FACS / IHC / IP / cell-based assays / molecular biology
- You will be familiar statistical analysis of data
- You will be confident to present data internally through meetings and presentations
- Based in Oxford you will contribute to the development of assays for the production and analysis of novel cancer therapeutics
- You will run viral, cell based, biochemical, physicochemical, immunochemical and other assays to support product development.
- You will communicate your findings internally
- You will work to necessary regulatory standards
- You will use appropriate statistical methods to probe data generated.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected company in Oxford with a strong pipeline of products. Please call Oliver on 01217288454 to discuss this role further.within GxP group to perform analysis of test material to support batch release, stability assessments, toxicology studies and samples from clinical trials, that adheres to relevant GxP quality standards.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.