The Role:Supports workload in one or more ALIM regional leads and will be responsible for verification of information in final printed secondary packaging component artwork...
Supports workload in one or more ALIM regional leads and will be responsible for verification of information in final printed secondary packaging component artwork against Editor's copy documents for accuracy and consistency. Involves technical review of secondary packaging components across company portfolio and across multiple markets (languages) worldwide according to specifications and trade dress requirements as outlined in company SOPs.
- Provide document verification proofing of packaging and labelling artwork versus Editor's Copies to assure compliance with required local country (and/or regional) format and style guidelines.
- Evaluate packaging and labelling artwork updates, interpret information and ensure that changes have been applied consistently across products and product lines.
- Initiate discussions with ALIM Market Coordinators, WSR PCOs or PGS artwork centres/plants when inconsistencies are discovered.
- Annotate packaging and labelling artwork using digital tools.
- Use appropriate judgment and approve or reject packaging and labelling artwork.
- Provide clear explanation to PGM artwork centre for accurate re-creation of artwork when needed.
- Monitor individual document verification proofing workload and ensure ALIM meets agreed upon company Artwork Request timelines.
- Provide editorial comments for regulatory documents prior to creation of artwork by PGM sites to GLMs and/or WRS if requested.
- Escalate issues and initiate discussions with ALIM Market Coordinators to drive consistency within and across labelling documents.
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years' experience* in proofing pharmaceutical labelling, packaging components or medical/scientific documents. (4 plus years' experience in pharmaceutical proofreading may be considered in lieu of degree.)
- Strong editing/proofreading skills, including broad vocabulary and knowledge of medical/scientific terminology.
- Attention to detail and ability to focus attention for long periods of time.
- Robust text comprehension and ability to identify and mark errors in typography, spelling, word usage, style, punctuation and grammar.
- Ability to apply these skills across multiple languages, especially non-native language is highly desirable Japanese
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589673
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.