Laboratory Technician (Life Sciences)Role Type: Temporary (potential for permanency)Location: CambridgeshireSalary: Dependent on experienceSkillset: Molecular Biology, PCR, Microscopy, DNA Extraction.Are you local to the Cambridgeshire area...
Laboratory Technician (Life Sciences)
Role Type: Temporary (potential for permanency)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Skillset: Molecular Biology, PCR, Microscopy, DNA Extraction.
Are you local to the Cambridgeshire area and available to start a role at relatively short notice? Do you have sound laboratory skills within a Biology or Life Science area? Are you looking to join a company working within Molecular Biology and Diagnostics?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is currently looking for a candidate to join their team to work on the production of products with a Life Sciences application. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop skills within an industry laboratory and join a great team working environment with a company undergoing continued success.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician (Life Sciences):
- Performing standard DNA based techniques for quality testing of Molecular products
- DNA Extraction/sample preparation
- Completion of paperwork and batch records
- Adherence to all laboratory processes and H&S policies.
To be considered for the Laboratory Technician (Life Sciences) role you will have:
- BSc or equivalent in a Life Sciences subject (Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biology or related) (E)
- Sound laboratory skills (E)
- Some industry experience within a life science laboratory (D)
- A clear ability to work within a team (E)
This is a great opportunity to join a well established company undergoing continued success. The role is an initial temporary opportunity, with the potential for the role to be extended to a permanent role.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.