Assembly TechnicianAre you looking for an opportunity to work within the scientific industry and support a production team by assembling products, boxing up and labelling...
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within the scientific industry and support a production team by assembling products, boxing up and labelling ready for distribution?
My client based in the Cambridge area works on producing biological products for a range of scientific laboratories. As they are expanding, they are currently seeking an Assembly Technician to collate products, box up and label for distributing to customers.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Picking products from freezers according to product picklist
- Printing of labels and product information
- Assembling products into boxes with appropriate paperwork
- Labelling outer package with customer delivery address
- Monitoring of stock levels
No formal qualifications or experience are required for this role as full training will be given. You may however have the following skills/awareness:
- Ability to work within a team (E)
- Ideally some experience in a production/laboratory environment (D)
- Able to follow clear instructions and process (E)
- Basic computer skills (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a support role within science.
If this role is of interest please apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.