Are you a reliability engineer with experience working in pharmaceuticals or FMCG environments looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the South East?...
Are you a reliability engineer with experience working in pharmaceuticals or FMCG environments looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the South East?
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of circa £50,000 depending on experience as well as a 10% company bonus.
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the South East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as a clear progression path.
As a Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for developing and implementing a sustainable reliability program to reduce reliability risks. Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Developing the reliability program for the company and implementing the program in a structured approach in-line with both cGMP and GEP.
- Identifying and managing asset reliability risks that could negatively affect plant operations.
- Guiding efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Providing hands on technical engineering support and training.
- Being involved in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets.
- Implementing typical reliability risk assessment tools.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a reliability role within a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment.
Apply now or contact;
0161 868 2229
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.