Recruitment Consultant EngineeringMedia City, ManchesterSalary DOE; up to £35,000 per annumAre you an experienced recruiter from an engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it...
Salary: Circa £45,000 depending on experience
Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Are you a reliability engineer with experience working in pharmaceuticals or FMCG environments looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the South East?
As a Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for developing and implementing a sustainable reliability program to reduce reliability risks. Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Developing the reliability program for the company and implementing the program in a structured approach in-line with both cGMP and GEP.
- Identifying and managing asset reliability risks that could negatively affect plant operations.
- Guiding efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Providing hands on technical engineering support and training.
- Being involved in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets.
- Implementing typical reliability risk assessment tools.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a reliability role within a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment, be able to establish a Reliability Program and have the ability to Lead Fault-Finding and Root Cause Analysis activities. A good knowledge of Relibility tools such as RCA, RCM and TPM is also desirable as well.
If this sounds like something that you could be interested in please apply now via the website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.