Are you a Multi-Skilled Technician/Engineer with experience working in pharmaceuticals or FMCG environments looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the South East?...
Are you a Multi-Skilled Technician/Engineer with experience working in pharmaceuticals or FMCG environments looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the South East?
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of circa £43,000 depending on experience (including shift allowance).
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the South East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as a clear progression path.
As a Multi-Skilled Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance, calibration, repair, and continual development of all equipment and plant services. Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Maintaining, calibrating, repairing and setting up machinery ensuring continuous improvement.
- Installing, commissioning, and developing complex pharmaceutical equipment.
- Maintaining documentation relevant to all aspects of the job.
- Driving continuous improvement to all engineering processes and procedures.
- The successful completion of Root cause identification, Technical specifications, Operational requirements and Maintenance planning and scheduling.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a multi-skilled role within a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment.
Apply now or contact;
0161 868 2229
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.