Multi-Skilled EngineerTitle: Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Engineering TechnicianLocation: Cardiff / Newport / Barry / Pontypridd / CwmbranSalary: £36,500Shift: 3's &...
Multi-Skilled Technician / CI - Hertfordshire
Salary: Circa £33,000 plus shift allowance
Shift pattern: Double days (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm)
Are you an engineer/technician with a multi-skilled maintenance background looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in the South East?
As a Multi-skilled Improvement Technician you will be maintaining, calibrating, repairing, and doing the continual development of all production equipment within the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control scope of the Production Engineering Department. Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- The support of Continuous Improvement projects where applicable utilising TPM and RCA methodology.
- Assisting with the installation, operational, and process qualification processes of new and existing pharmaceutical equipment.
- Driving continuous improvement to all engineering processes and procedures through knowledge, innovation and teamwork.
- Make decisions relating to the successful completion of the following;
- Root cause identification
- Technical specifications
- Operational requirements
- Maintenance planning and scheduling.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Ability to perform engineering maintenance activities to a high standard on pharmaceutical and associated equipment including filling lines, packaging lines and autoclaves.
- GMP training and experience.
- HNC/degree/equivalent formal qualification in engineering.
If this sounds like something that could be of interest to you please apply via the website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.