Title: Process TechnologistLocation: Barnard Castle, County DurhamSalary: £22'620Duration: 12 MonthsSRG are currently looking to recruit for a Process Technologist, to work for our sister company,...
Title: Process Technologist
Location: Barnard Castle, County Durham
Duration: 12 Months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Process Technologist, to work for our sister company, Synergy a contract testing organisation who have recently acquired a new project onsite with a global pharmaceutical company.
As a Process Technologist you will be working on the company's well established pilot plant, supporting with the manufacture of cosmetic products. You will be responsible for recording your own results and maintaining your own science book. All work must be conducted in compliance with specified GMP and EHS standards.
- Operation and cleaning of pilot scale manufacturing equipment.
- Dispensing of raw materials.
- Manufacture and fill pilot scale batches of cosmetic products to GMP standards.
- Completing GMP documentation.
- Comply with all global and local cGMP and EHS policies and procedures.
- Ability to carry out GMP dispensing, manufacturing and filling of pilot scale batches.
- Ability to complete GMP documentation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are interested in this position, please send your C.V to Daniel Nightingale
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.