Job Title: Environmental Fate Technical Expert Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: Permanent Position Are you experienced in the...
Job Title: Environmental Fate Technical Expert
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: Permanent Position
Are you experienced in the field of Environmental Fate Studies?
SRG are working with a global leading Agrochemical company based in Bracknell, who are looking for an Environmental Fate Technical Expert to work within their Ground Water Studies department. The organisation possesses a diverse portfolio of crop protection products including herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
As an Environmental Fate Technical Expert, you will be involved in:
- The design and management of complex environmental fate and groundwater monitoring programmes.
- The critical assessment of programme data, and consideration of related regulatory and technical implications.
- Communication with external and internal contacts of the business, for the debate of appropriate strategies regarding work programmes, and for representation of the organisation with regulatory bodies.
- The provision of expert technical assistance regarding key scientific and technical issues.
- Linking with other sectors of the business and industry to introduce new science and technology to department.
- Degree or PhD in a related scientific subject such as Chemistry, Hydrogeology, Geology, Environmental Science or Physical Geography
- Strong theoretical knowledge and expertise of Environmental Fate, specifically with regards to hydrogeology, ground water studies and terrestrial field dissipation.
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret studies relating to plant protection products.
- An ability to work well within a team, with excellent team leadership and project leadership experience, utilising your networking and relationship building skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding global organisation and make a pivotal contribution to the latest technology in the field of agrochemisty.
Apply direct online today, or for more information about the role please call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 or .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.