SRG Medical Devices Contract Rate (£35 £41 per Hour)Are you seeking a technical role within R&D involving Product design, New Product Introduction or Development...
SRG - Medical Devices - Contract - Rate (£35 - £41 per Hour)
Are you seeking a technical role within R&D involving Product design, New Product Introduction or Development and manufacturing of Products?
SRG are currently looking for a Bioengineer to join a well-established and known Medical Device company based in Leeds on a 24 months contract
- To provide an appropriate level of innovative skill and knowledge in specific technical areas, which have been defined as major business opportunities or interests, and to assist in the creation products within these areas, which successfully meet customer and company needs
- To assume the role of project leader and organise the staff and other departments to achieve the successful introduction of new products.
- May be given responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- May be given responsibility as Project Leader for new product introduction or other types of development project.
- Will meet delivery promise in terms of budget and timescales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in engineering subject, with 18 months experience in a relevant technical area. MSc or PhD in a relevant scientific subject is preferred.
- An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
- Engineering design, development and analysis skills
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply online or call 0161 868 2225 or 07490060990
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.