Senior Scientist/Group Leader Protein AnalyticsRole Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)Salary: Dependent on Experience/Level of roleSkills: Protein Analysis, UPLC, Antibody, Line ManagerDo you have a...
Senior Scientist/Group Leader - Protein Analytics
Role Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Salary: Dependent on Experience/Level of role
Skills: Protein Analysis, UPLC, Antibody, Line Manager
Do you have a background working within antibody therapeutics or protein related industry roles? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company undergoing continued success? Do you sit at either Senior Scientist level or Group Leader level?
My client based in the Cambridge area works within antibody based therapeutics, and is currently seeking a candidate to work on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract within the Analytical/Characterisation group. Depending on experience and level of the applicant, this role will sit at either Senior Scientist or Group Leader level.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Characterisation of antibodies using UPLC, Mass Spectrometry and DSC.
- Running of activities within the analytical group and laboratory including line management
- Act as contact for analytical expertise
- QC of in-house and externally produced proteins
- Contribution to cross-functional project teams including preparing and presenting work updates, analytical expertise input.
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience:
- BSc, MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant biological subject (E)
- Strong experience in UPLC for Protein Purification, structural and post translational modifications (E)
- A background within Biologics, Antibody/Protein therapeutics (E)
- Experience at management level (D)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company. The level of the role will be dependent on the level of the successful applicant.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.