Quality Control (QC) OfficerSRG are working with a life science company who are going through an exciting period of growth.We are looking for people with...
Quality Control (QC) Officer
SRG are working with a life science company who are going through an exciting period of growth.We are looking for people with experience in a GMP environment, ideally analysing data and assisting with quality investigations to join them on a short term basis.
There are two positions available on a temporary basis for 6 months with possibility for long term work in the future.
Competitive rate on offer!
- Ensure adherence to all quality systems, including QC specific systems.
- Contribute to continuous improvements
- Review data from QC testing- eg. Environmental monitoring and sterility testing
- Document review
- Help manage stability studies
- Incoming Raw Material approval and release.
- QMS administration for QC related issues including Out of Specification and investigations
- Provide regulatory support regarding QC analysis and ensure compliance with cGMP
- Assist with data integrity requirements
- Support management of subcontractors and related facilities
- Data trending
- Helping implement CAPAs and ensure completion of outstanding investigations
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred
- Experience within a highly regulated environment and dealing with Quality Control (QC) and/or Quality Assurance (QA)
- An understanding of microbiological methods such as environmental monitoring is preferred
If you meet the above requirements and think this could be the role for you- please apply online!
Keywords: quality control, QC, quality assurance, QA, GMP, cGMP, GxP, GLP, microbiology, environmental monitoring, CAPAs, life science, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.