Are you a Production Operator with experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical sector? An opportunity for a Production Technician has arisen in Manchester.About the organisation:You...
Are you a Production Operator with experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical sector? An opportunity for a Production Technician has arisen in Manchester.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international manufacturing company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2018 and beyond.
You will be awarded with a salary of £24K-£29K (includes shift allowance).
About the Job:
The successful candidate will be a Production Technician, carrying out process instructions as described in the batch sheet in a safe and professional manner. The role is shift based. You will also be responsible for the following:
- To work effectively and efficiently with production chemists and senior production technicians in a team of four.
- Be able to work and operate in a safe manner understanding safety procedures for the plant.
- To confidently and correctly operate equipment according to current SOP's.
- Transferring/sampling materials in a safe manner on and around the site as required following current SOP's.
You will need experience of working in a chemical or pharmaceutical plant.
- GCSE's in Maths, English and Science required.
- City and Guilds Process Operations Parts 1 & 2.
- Experience of driving a counter balance FLT is desired, up to date licence preferred.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.