The Role:To provide data analysis expertise to regulatory affairs to measure performance of service providers, evaluating external metrics provided by service providers and generating internal...
To provide data analysis expertise to regulatory affairs to measure performance of service providers, evaluating external metrics provided by service providers and generating internal metrics to ensure effective delivery of results and early detection of issues for resolution. Using data led thinking the Regulatory Performance Analyst will recommend initiatives to enhance performance and monitor the success of change introduced by comparing intended outcomes with actual outcomes.
- Evaluate systems and procedures to extract key data, identify key performance trends, risks and process indicators, drawing out key messages to drive change that meets team needs
- Have a thorough understanding of the regulatory data structure, ability to produce meaningful reports and be able to make clear and concise recommendations
- Accurately record metrics and publish to keep management and stakeholders appraised of status of regulatory activities
- Ownership of the service provider reporting calendar, liaison with service providers to ensure timely receipt of reports and production of monthly reporting statistics
- Investigate any errors with data, identify route cause and work with impacted parties to resolve, raising deviations/CAPAs and escalating as necessary
- Ensure reconciliation of activities completed against invoices from partners and troubleshoot any discrepancies
- Activity participate in CRA team meetings, reviewing key risks and process indicators
- Share best practise to optimise performance
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Highly numerate with good analytical experience
- Ability to analyse complex data and produce meaningful conclusions
- Ability to identify future trends based on past performance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.