Senior Analytical Chemist (Line Manager)Role Type: PermanentLocation: CambridgeSalary: Competitive (DOE)Skills: Line Management, Team Leader, HPLC, Method Development.Do you hold strong technical background within Pharmaceutical Analysis...
Senior Analytical Chemist (Line Manager)
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Skills: Line Management, Team Leader, HPLC, Method Development.
Do you hold strong technical background within Pharmaceutical Analysis with a focus on HPLC and method development and validation? Do you have line management experience and looking for a role to remain in a hands on capacity whilst holding formal line management responsibility?
My client based in the Cambridge area is a highly successful company undergoing continued expansion across 2018 and 2019. As a successful company working on the development and production of Pharmaceutical delivery devices, they are currently seeking a Senior Analytical Chemist who holds line management experience, to take a lead on both the development and validation of HPLC methods, and manage a small team of Analytical Chemists.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Analytical Chemist (Line Manager) role will be:
- Lead the expansion of the analytical development team.
- Development, documentation and validation of analytical methods (Primarily HPLC)
- Manage the transfer of analytical test methods from customers.
- Training of other staff in analytical test methods.
- Formal line management of team of 4 Analytical Chemists
- Workload planning, staff appraisals.
To be considered for the Senior Analytical Chemist (Line Manager) role you will have the following skills/experience:
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific area (E)
- Strong industry based experience (E)
- HPLC analysis, method development and validation (E)
- Line Management experience (E)
- Some experience in Particle Size Testing (D)
This is an excellent opportunity to remain in a hands on role but within a formal line management role; working in a company undergoing ongoing success and expansion.
If this role is of interest and you hold the analytical and management experience needed, please apply online. For more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.