To cultivate, develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Regulatory Service Providers, ensuring performance is managed proactively and achieved to a high standard in line...
To cultivate, develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Regulatory Service Providers, ensuring performance is managed proactively and achieved to a high standard in line with or exceeding contractual obligations. The Partner Services Manager will build strong relationships within Central Regulatory Affairs to identify service needs and propose improvements to enhance performance and drive implementation efficiencies.
- Cultivating, developing and managing relationships with regulatory service providers
- Managing contract reviews and amendments from a regulatory perspective, liaising with purchasing and legal to progress reviews and approvals
- Identifying opportunities for growth of contracts and partnerships in line with business needs and objectives
- Ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of services
- Liaising with Finance to communicate budget forecasting and reconciliation
- Reviewing performance against contract in line with Service Level Agreements and success metrics
- Reporting progress and making improvement recommendations to the Regulatory Affairs Strategic Team (RAST)
- Provide strategic input as a key member of the Central Regulatory Affairs leadership team to establish the optimal support from the services providers
- Investigating with internal and external stakeholders to identify issues, reviewing and progressing to completion
- Designing, creating and implementing stakeholder and partner communication strategies, including annual plans for routine activity and projects plans for any new services
Experience / Qualifications
- Degree in business studies/administration or significant experience in a customer facing role
- Project Management accreditation in Agile or PRINCE II
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.