Documentation Officer (GMP)Role Type: Temporary (expected 6 months)Salary: Competitive (DOE)Location: CambridgeSkills: QA, GMP, Procedure writing, documentation.Do you have experience in a technical or QA role...
Documentation Officer (GMP)
Role Type: Temporary (expected 6 months)
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Skills: QA, GMP, Procedure writing, documentation.
Do you have experience in a technical or QA role working in a GMP environment and looking for an opportunity to work in the QA team of a successful and expanding company?
My Cambridge based Client is a successful company undergoing continued success and expansion, working in the development and production of Pharmaceutical delivery devices and autoinjectors. Due to continued expansion, they are currently seeking a candidate with either a technical or QA background to work in the Quality team with a focus on the writing of new, and updating existing SOP's.
The main responsibilities:
- Updating quality system documents.
- Authoring of new procedures (SOP's and work instructions) in line with GMP requirements.
- Creation of process maps and certificate templates for manufacturing processes.
- Supporting of auditing and safety system documentation requirements and improvements.
To be considered for the role of Documentation Officer (GMP) you will have the following experience:
- BSc, MSc (or equivalents) in a relevant scientific subject (E)
- Industry experience working in a technical or QA role (E)
- Experience within a GMP pharmaceutical company (E)
- Experience creating SOP's and work instructions (E)
- Experience working within ISO9001/13485 or closely related (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a temporary contract within an expanding company.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.