Engineering Support Officer- QualityLocation- GrangemouthSalary- Competitive and excellent benefits on offerSRG are working with a global life science organisation who are going through an exciting...
Site Facilities Manager - Central Belt - Permanent
Do you have previous experience in facilities management within the biopharmaceutical industry?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who want to make an impact in a new exciting business area and can work effectively to deliver targets, manage by example and drive standards.
Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd is the world's fastest growing provider of contract testing services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Our core offering includes a wide range of GMP, GLP and GCP tests to support Biologics and Vaccines therapeutics from their development to release into the market. We have recently built a new innovative manufacturing facility to deliver cell banking services and become the showcase facility for Sartorius products.
On behalf of our client SRG are looking for a Site Facilities Manager to be responsible for the set up and management of facilities, equipment and materials supply chain systems as well as management of shutdown for the cell banking facility. In future this role will expand to include facilities management at the Glasgow contract testing facility also.
The successful candidate must have experience in working to EU and US GMP manufacturing regulations in a similar role with a proven track record of managing cleanroom shutdowns as well as being able to demonstrate excellent organisational and being solutions driven.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Being responsible for ensuring implementation and adherence to Health & Safety procedures and personnel within areas of responsibility
- Being responsible for management and execution of site services such as: HVAC; AHU; Fire Safety provision; Pest Control, Utilities, Waste and Fabric of the building and for facilities, plant & equipment management budget and management of central services.
- Acting as liaison with landlord and site security and take responsibility for subcontractor activities on site.
- Take ownership of the Facility Shutdown Programmes of work for the Newhouse Cell Banking Facility as well as facilities projects such as expansion or office moves.
- Responsible for reporting performance Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to Site Level
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for presenting to MHRA / Regulatory Bodies / Client Audit within area of expertiseBeing responsible for line management, development and support of personnel as required.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the Company:
- Ideally you will have a degree in a Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management.
- Demonstrable knowledge of GMP / GEP in a pharmaceutical / biologics setting with experience in cleanroom shutdowns is essential.
- You must have a sound knowledge in health, safety and environmental regulations and in computers and systems.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, project management, budget management financial principles and practices, procurement and contracts and construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and have strong problem solving and decision making skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a modern, dynamic business and would offer the right person excellent career development opportunities.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for a confidential discussion.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.