The RoleWorking with Business Performance Director, provide support for Labeling systems (e.g., PRION) and for activities related to Regulatory Information Systems Transformation, as needed. Also,...
Working with Business Performance Director, provide support for Labeling systems (e.g., PRION) and for activities related to Regulatory Information Systems Transformation, as needed. Also, provide support to Labeling processes as needed for Global Labeling Committee support. Preparation of high quality, regulatory deliverables. liaising closely with other internal personnel.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflecting project status.
- Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice.
Bachelors Degree in any life sciences.
- Labeling experience, Good written and oral communication and networking skills.
- Demonstrate ability to focus and work with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to retain critical information.
- Be aware of the contents of labeling submissions and processes.
- Demonstrate team working and effective time management skills.
- Be a dynamic and highly motivated individual.
- Establish strong relationships and liaise effectively with company sites worldwide, as required.
- Be proficient in the use of IT packages such as Word and excel.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589673
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.