Clinical Research Administrative Assistant Entry levelHullInitial 6 month contract£18,000 per annum equivalentAre you a Science graduate with a strong eye for detail? Are you seeking...
Clinical Research Administrative Assistant - Entry level
Initial 6 month contract
£18,000 per annum equivalent
Are you a Science graduate with a strong eye for detail? Are you seeking a role that allows you to apply your communication and analytical skills outside of a laboratory setting?
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare & FMCG organisation who are seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join their Clinical Compliance team on an initial 6 month contract.
Supporting the preparation, review and archiving of sensitive clinical trial documentation, the successful individual will play a key role in ensuring compliance and subsequent approval to related ICH & GCP regulatory standards.
You will also communicate internationally, both within the organisation and with external research organisations, to provide administrative support where necessary to ensure delivery against key project objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking an opportunity to apply the skills gained from their degree in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- To review clinical documentation for any deviations to regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring and reporting of any non-compliance
- Review and/or authoring of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for business use
- Providing general administrative support including archiving of documentation
- Degree qualified in a scientific discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Biology or similar)
- Strong attention for detail and data handling skills
- Self-motivated - enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Strong team ethics - working with international branches to delivery team objectives
- GCP/ICH regulatory knowledge desirable but not essential.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly for further details (tel: 0161 8682235).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.