A well-established analytical laboratory is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Manager to lead their team based in Worcestershire. This is a permanent role, starting as...
A well-established analytical laboratory is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Manager to lead their team based in Worcestershire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, salary is dependent on experience.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the analytical team (10 reports)
- Staff management - motivating team, allocating workloads, monitoring training needs
- Lab management - consumables & instrumentation, checking laboratory data
- Ensuring lab testing is carried out to the highest quality standards and within agreed timeframes
- Contributing to laboratory improvement projects to increase efficiency
- Scientific educational background with extensive industrial laboratory experience
- Laboratory Management experience - strong analytical instrumentaion knowledge
- Excellent communication & IT skills, happy working cross functionally across business and dealing with customers
- Happy in a hands on, fast paced laboratory management role
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.