Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to...
An opportunity for an experienced QC Analyst to join a pharmaceutical organisation. Experience of working in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential for this opportunity.
Job Title: QC Analyst
Salary: £28000 depending on experience
Location: North West
SRG are working with a pharmaceutical organisation who have a requirement for a QC Analyst to join their team.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of various materials
- Perform HPLC, NMR, GC-MS and ICP analysis to GLP
- Liaise with external clients and presenting written and verbal reports
- Method optimisation, development and validation and supporting other QC staff with analytical testing
- Ensure all all-process, raw material and finished product analysis is carried out to a high level of accuracy
- Updating analytical methods and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- BSc in a Scientific Field and industrial experience
- Experience in Method development and validation is advantageous
- Industrial experience of Analytical testing e.g. HPLC and NMR
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, NMR, GC, Gas Chromatography, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, ICP, Method development, Method optimisation, QC Analyst, Quality Control, Analytical Scientist
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.