QA Laboratory Investigation Coordinator Gloucestershire12 month contract £25,000 to £30,000Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456 My client are a well-known company who...
QA Laboratory Investigation Coordinator - Gloucestershire
12 month contract - £25,000 to £30,000
Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456
My client are a well-known company who specialise in herbal and natural medications. They have a reputation for outstanding products and a professional ethical approach, whilst maintaining a family atmosphere. They have a requirement for a temp lab tech to assist with an increased workload.
The successful candidate will support the existing lab team to assess and coordinate activities in the lab. You will investigate issues, technical problems ad complaints, including CAPA and GMP issues.
You will have experience in the following:
- Extensive experience at a scientist or similar level or similar role in a pharmaceutical company
- A background in analytical chemistry, being able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and experience of a wide variety of analytical techniques - e.g. wet chemistry, HPLC, GC etc
- Initiation, processing and closure of root cause investigations required for OOS, non-conformance reports (NCIR) and any subsequent CAPA's
- Performing internal cGMP audits in accordance with audit schedules, and familiar with associated GMP documentation - e.g. SOPs, change controls etc
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they have experience of the above. You will also have:
- A relevant degree
- Have a good standard of PC skills
- A detailed and diligent attitude
- Meticulous record keeping
- A sound knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical quality management systems
- Excellent report writing
If this sounds like you, please contact me.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.