Recruitment Resourcer Life Science (Graduate Level Recruitment Consultant)Media City, Manchester£18,000 £22,000 DOE + OTE Bonus realistic OTE £30,000 £40,000 year 1Fresh graduate, looking for a...
Recruitment Resourcer - Life Science (Graduate Level Recruitment Consultant)
Media City, Manchester
£18,000 - £22,000 DOE + OTE Bonus - realistic OTE £30,000 - £40,000 year 1
Fresh graduate, looking for a role beyond your standard office or lab job? Maybe you're not getting the buzz from what you fell into after graduating and it's a bit too routine for you now? Do you want to start a career where you can have unrivalled earning potential, that lets you solve puzzles with people all day long? We have the opportunity for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £82M in 2017, enjoy a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK with an average length of service of 4.5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and our flagship office in Media City is one of the biggest hubs of activities.
We're looking for a bright and motivated graduate, looking for an interesting and challenging role that will both earn you a great living, provide you with a fully supported development plan for a long term career, and will develop your knowledge of the Life Sciences industry in the UK. This is an industry that is booming, and we need a bright spark to come in and help us support the industry that changes millions of lives, every day.
In a nutshell, you would be...
- Solving recruitment "pain points" for our clients and candidates, facilitating a smooth process for both parties
- Identifying and sourcing top talent for new roles given to us by our clients
- Promoting and developing the SRG brand in the North West, growing our reach of business and bringing in even more exciting opportunities to present to our candidates
- Consulting with the local talent on what opportunities are there for them to consider for their next career move, and forging long term partnerships with them
Our ideal candidate...
- Has worked in a sales or customer service role before
- Is degree educated- science degrees aren't essential, but we like people who are technically minded and who will be able to push themselves to "learn the lingo" of their market and broaden their understanding
- Thrives on hitting big targets, and had the motivation and determination to achieve these
- Wants to work for a recognisable brand, and embodies the core professionalism that goes along with our history
- Is personable, fun and likes to solve puzzles!
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- depending on your targets, you could be looking at between 3-5K per quarter on top of your salary
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.