Laboratory Formulation Technician Skin Care Products Nottingham £17,000 per annum pro rate Temp Contract Contact Andrew to discuss an application: 0121 728 2456 This role...
Laboratory Technician in Receptor Pharmacology - Birmingham, UK
£24K - £27K (depending upon experience) - Ongoing Temporary
We are working exclusively with a new preclinical Contract Research Organisation (CRO), who specialise in receptor occupancy and pharmacology studies, using radiometric approaches.
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to be part of this small start-up, entrepreneurial company. The role involves;
- Cell culturing
- Histological sectioning
- In vitro receptor binding assays, enzyme studies, cellular uptake and release assays
- Receptor occupancy and flow cytometry
- Analysis of data, writing reports and (occasionally) presenting data to clients.
The ideal candidate will have (in order of importance):
- Experience with cell culture.
- Experience with tissue sectioning and histology.
- Experience with in vitro assays.
- Experience with working with laboratory radioisotopes.
- A relevant PhD or degree.
If you would like to register an interest or discuss the role further, please contact Andrew - 0121 728 8456
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.