Laboratory Formulation Technician Skin Care Products Nottingham £17,000 per annum pro rate Temp Contract Contact Andrew to discuss an application: 0121 728 2456 This role...
TEST LABORATORY TECHNICIAN - Research & Development
Ongoing temp contract -North Oxford
Salary £9.70 p/h
The successful candidate will be accountable to prepare the test area and conduct test activities in accordance with approved protocols, to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health and Safety (H&S) Requirements. To advise any events seen during testing and provide accurate test results and analysis. To support test activities for evaluation studies.
- Conduct test activities following good laboratory practices and to committed dates.
- Operate test equipment in accordance with work instructions and training provided, and Support Test Method Validation activities.
- Communicate to the responsible Test Engineer, any out of specification (OOS) results or events that occurs during testing, and support any associated investigations.
- Record all test results and ensure documentation produced is accurate, compliant and error free.
- Analyse results, as required, and prepare documentation to feedback.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Computer literate e.g. MS Office (essential).
- Previous test experience (desirable).
- Experience of working within a regulated test environment (desirable).
- Experience of working to GMP standards (desirable).
- At least A-Level in a science or technical subject (essential)
- Effective team worker, equally able to work on their own.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Capable of following instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.