Laboratory Formulation Technician Skin Care Products Nottingham £17,000 per annum pro rate Temp Contract Contact Andrew to discuss an application: 0121 728 2456 This role...
Job Title: Technician - immediate start
Location: Market Stainton, Lincolnshire
Salary: £8.00 an hour
Contract: Seasonal - until 31st December
SRG is currently working with one of the world's leading agrochemical companies who are seeking a Technician to join them at their site in Market Stainton.
The Technician's main purpose is to support the Malting Lab performing daily micro-malting activities, malting barley and other relevant cereals in relatively small quantities. They will assist teams within the glasshouse environment and support the site administrator.
- Daily micro-malting activities (up to 3 hours daily)
- Tissue preparation and sampling of plant material (taking leaf samples and affixing them to slides)
- Other glasshouse activities include sowing and potting plants; seed processing and plant threshing
- Support administration scanning documentation and dispatch of tissue samples
- Educated to GCSE level with at least one in a science (preferably chemistry)
- Understanding of and interest in agriculture and/or malting industry
- Hold a current driving licence
Please get in contact at your earliest convenience for an immediate start! Apply online or contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.