Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 12 months Salary: £14.96 to £19.76 an hour, dependent on experience SRG are working with...
Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 12 months
Salary: £14.96 to £19.76 an hour, dependent on experience
SRG are working with a global leading Agrochemical company based in Berkshire close to Reading. They are currently seeking a Senior Analytical Chemist for the analysis and characterisation of active ingredients in their diverse portfolio of crop protection products including herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
The Senior Analytical Chemist will join their Product Characterisation Group develop new analytical methods, using their experience knowledge to solve analytical challenges to optimise characterisation and ensure the products meet quality standards.
- Sample preparation including extraction, automated sample extraction, sample dilutions.
- Analysis of samples using a range of analytical techniques, mainly GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, HPLC and thermal techniques.
- Interpret experimental data, write analytical reports and present results.
- Provide support and advice regarding analytical challenges, able to suggest the most suitable techniques.
- Hold a PhD in Analytical Chemistry or a relevant chemistry degree. A Bachelors/Masters may be considered.
- Industrial experience working within an analytical laboratory setting.
- Strong knowledge and experience of analytical chemistry techniques including HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, DSC and TGA.
- An ability to work with high accuracy at all times.
Apply online today. For more information about the role please contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.