EQUIPMENT & VISION ENGINEER MEDICAL DEVICES STIRLING PERMANENT SRG are working with a highly specialised and extremely interesting Medical Device organisation who are looking to...
EQUIPMENT ENGINEER - MEDICAL DEVICES - STIRLING - PERMANENT
SRG are working with a highly specialised and extremely interesting Medical Device organisation who are looking to grow their team with a permanent Equipment Engineer. If successful you will be working within a world leading business who are responsible for never before seen technologies- a real chance to make your mark within the medical world, which is a rare opportunity that does not come around often.
Role Overview; You will be responsible for carrying out equipment projects work as well as develop, document & implement processes & procedures required within the engineering function including Validation Master Plans and Validation Protocols. You will also be able to show a hands on approach to problem solving & troubleshooting both equipment & process issues.
- Provide the lead on 2 to 3 medium to large sized engineering projects from conception and design through to delivery and validation
- Develop and optimise existing and new equipment approaches whether that be for R&D or Production activities
- Generate Validation Master Plans and Protocols where necessary
- Execute validation and other qualification activities
- Support the implementation, development and management of the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Achieve the required degree of competence on all equipment sets (through training and experience)
- Liaise with & manage external contractors and internal customers
- Carry out troubleshooting activities on production & facilities equipment
- Identify critical spare parts, establish holdings and maintain stock
- Adhere to GxP and work within the company QMS
- Identify validation risks and their likely impact (i.e. understand impact of equipment modifications on validation)
- Ensure an appropriate audit trails exist
- Maintain and update records
- A degree in Engineering or similar relevant qualifications
- Relevant technical experience in the medical device (or similarly regulated) industry
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to correctly identify & resolve equipment issues with the use of a range of aids and techniques eg schematics, manuals, validation documentation, CMMS
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Familiar with SolidWorks or similar CAD packages
- PC / PLC programming experience
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Qualification
- Automation Vision Inspection Programming (Cognex VisionPro & Insights Spreadsheets)
If interested in this opportunity please send an updated CV or call 0161 868 2236
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.