Are you a maintenance engineer with strong mechanical skills? A global manufacturer based close in Atherstone are seeking an apprentice trained maintenance engineer to join...
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MEDICAL DEVICES - STIRLING - PERMANENT
SRG are working with a highly specialised and extremely interesting Medical Device organisation who are looking to grow their team with a permanent Maintenance Engineer. Initially shifts will not be required but are likely to be introduced at a later date when production increases. If successful you will be working within a world leading business who are responsible for never before technologies- a real chance to make your mark within the medical world, which is a rare opportunity that does not come around often.
Role Overview: Applicants will be responsible for the entire site equipment including all; manufacturing, facilities, lab equipment. You will be carrying out; preventative maintenance, unplanned maintenance and calibration requirements as detailed in equipment schedules. All work will be logged in the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Carry out and record scheduled, un-scheduled and breakdown maintenance
- Carry out and record scheduled calibration activities
- Achieve the required degree of competence on all equipment sets (through training and experience)
- Support validation and other qualification activities as required
- Undertake engineering projects whether that be related to yield improvements or machine performance improvements
- Identify critical spare parts, establish holdings and maintain stock
- Adhere to GXP
- Identify validation risks and their likely impact (i.e. understand impact of equipment modifications on validation)
- Ensure appropriate Audit trails exist
- Maintain and update training records
- A proven technical background in a high volume manufacturing environment utilising complex custom built equipment
- 5 years+ of relevant technical experience
- Ability to correctly identify & resolve equipment issues with the use of a range of aids and techniques
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office products and CMMS
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Experience working with:
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment & control
- A background in a regulated environment
- Vision inspection systems
- Packaging equipment
- Inkjet printers
- Labelling systems
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Servos/Stepper Motors
- Laser Cutters
If interested in this role please send an updated CV or call 0161 868 2236 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.