The Role:Supports workload in one or more ALIM regional leads and will be responsible for verification of information in final printed secondary packaging component artwork...
Market Access Manager - 6 months - global Pharma/biotech - Field-based, Yorkshire/East of England
6 months contract
Generous daily rate
Exciting Brand portfolio in Oncology/Haematology and Cardiology
A renowned Biotech company is seeking a market access manager to work field-based covering Yorkshire & East of England. As such, you will lead the lead the identification, design and delivery of business to business projects with local NHS organisations within that territory.
Your mission is to deliver positive outcomes for patients and the NHS while delivering against the organization's goals.
You will demonstrate significant NHS partnership projects experience, specifically service redesign. Ideally, you will be working in a similar position within this territory and know the target HCPs.
- Non Promotional local access: to support the NHS to make budgetary plans for the introduction of new medicines
- Promotional: To support NHS decision makers with regard to the appropriate use of medicines based on an understanding of the value they bring to patients and the local health economy.
- To support the effective implementation of NICE guidance in specific target areas in collaboration with RAMs.
- To work with local and regional NHS customers to develop and deliver innovative Value Based Health Care (VBHC) solutions; care pathway redesign, service development.
- To create and maintain relationships with senior customers at the STPs, Vanguards, AHSNs, SCNs, CCGs.
- To keep up-to-date on policy and understand how it might affect medicines.
- Degree level education.
- Experience of delivering partnership projects with the NHS for example Service Redesign.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.