Pricing and Market Access Lead (Associate Director HEOR) 12 months global Pharma Luton, UK12 months contractImmediate startGenerous daily rate1 day home-based optionA famous global Pharma...
Pricing and Market Access Lead (Associate Director HEOR) - 12 months - global Pharma - Luton, UK12 months contractImmediate startGenerous daily rate1 day home-based option
A famous global Pharma is seeking an Associate Director for a 12 months contract. Your mission will be to lead the Pricing and Market Access activities to achieve national market access (e.g. Specialised Commissioning, NICE, SMC & AWMSG) to optimise the value for new products, line extensions and indications.
You will demonstrate in depth, specialist knowledge of Health Economics (HE) and/or Outcomes Research (OR) and its application to pharmaceutical development. This will be essential in order to:
- Generate, evaluate and present high quality data to support product value.
- Provide scientific input to decision makers/bodies and maintain awareness of a disease and/or methodological area and coach other HE/OR staff.
- Maintain awareness of external environment and to evaluate threats and opportunities to HE/OR strategies.
- Successfully secure pricing and reimbursement through national market access for new products, in line brands, and new indications, aligned to with business's strategy
- Deliver best in class pricing and reimbursement submissions, and to leverage outsourcing opportunities effectively
- To deliver accountabilities through a balance between functional expertise, therapeutic knowledge and project management skills.
- Educated to degree level in economics or life sciences (or equivalent)
- Pharma experience
- Working knowledge of key horizon scanning and market access bodies
- Track record of managing and delivering strategy & submissions to market access groups
- Working knowledge of NHS and Department of health
- Evidence of team working and personal accountability
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
Fancy getting rewarded?We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.https://www.srg.co.uk/en/job-seekers/referral
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.