Associate Scientist Cell Line DevelopmentDue hold experience working within Cell Line Development? Are you looking for a permanent opportunity in the Cambridgeshire area working within...
Associate Scientist - Cell Line Development
Due hold experience working within Cell Line Development? Are you looking for a permanent opportunity in the Cambridgeshire area working within a leader in the Biotechnology industry?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is a leading Biotech company working, working on the development of reagents and solutions across a number of work areas. My client is currently seeking an Associate Scientist within Cell Line Development to work across development projects for timely delivery to customer requirements.
The main responsibilities of the Associate Scientist - Cell Line Development will be:
- Generation of mammalian cell lines for the expression of therapeutic proteins
- Perform development projects for customers within Cell Line Development
- Perform additional techniques including Mammalian Cell Culture, Cloning, Protein Purification.
- Presentation of data from experimental findings.
To be considered for the Associate Scientist - Cell Line Development you will have:
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) in a life science subject (E)
- Good skills across areas including Mammalian Cell Culture and Cell Line Development (E)
- Industry exposure across Cell Culture/Cell Line Development (D)
- Cell transfection, cell passaging and techniques such as Flow Cytometry (D)
- Protein Purification would be a further advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful Biotechnology company.
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854 for additional information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.