A global material manufacturer based in the East Midlands is currently recruiting for a R&D Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a...
A global material manufacturer based in the East Midlands is currently recruiting for a R&D Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent opportunity, starting as soon as possible, paying £28-31,000.
* Develop innovative products to agreed timescales, from generating ideas and prototypes to analysing the performance of existing products
* Liaising with other company sites and departments to share ideas/knowledge, propose future projects, link customer requirements to R&D pipeline
* Manage R&D projects, contributing to continuous improvement activities (e.g Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing)
* Degree (or equivalent) in an experimental discipline, such as Physics / Materials Science / Chemistry / Related
* Previous industrial experience in a R&D environment, eg developing new materials or chemicals
* Demonstrate a self-starting, flexible, can do approach to work, good communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.