Study Manager BioPharmaceutical Development£35,000 £36,000 + Excellent BenefitsLondon Based Are you a Biologist with experience in communicating with external collaborators, sponsors, clients or research partners?Would...
Toxicologist (Study manager/assistant)
Do you hold experience within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company planning and managing Toxicology studies? Are you driven by delivering project specific solutions?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is undergoing continued success and growth. As a result they are currently seeking a Toxicologist to work on the planning and management of their toxicology studies.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Planning, managing and executing toxicology studies.
- Ensure all studies are conducted in accordance with regulatory and legislative guidelines.
- Liaise with, and maintain, strong working relationships with opinion leaders
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc, MSc or PhD (or equivalents) in Toxicology or a related subject.
- Industry experience in a CRO or Pharmaceutical company conducting and managing Toxicology studies.
- Experienced in the analysis of toxicology data, reporting and presenting.
- Knowledge of drug development processes (Desirable)
If this role is of interest and you have experience in managing Toxicology studies please apply online or for more information contact Dominic Cappell on 01223 607858.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.