Job Title: Analytical Development ChemistDuration: PermanentSalary: Competitive, depending on experience.Location: Cheshire, North West.SRG are currently looking for an Analytical Development Chemist, to join a fast...
Job Title: Analytical Development Chemist
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
SRG are currently looking for an Analytical Development Chemist, to join a fast growing contract pharmaceutical development company working with customers all over the world. The company develop pharmaceutical and biotechnology products for a wide variety of disease indications in both adults and children.
As an Analytical Development Chemist you will be working within the companies R&D facility, using a wide range of analytical techniques such as HPLC. You will be supporting with the development and validation of these analytical methods, ensuring that they fall in line with GMP regulations. You will update project managers with key information when required, providing scientific feedback on the progression of these analytical projects.
- Repair, calibrate and maintain analytical kit such as HPLC/UPLC.
- Write up experiments, ensuring that they fall in line with relevant regulations such as GMP.
- Ensure all SOP's are checked and approved prior to undertaking development.
- Perform method development and validation of the analytical techniques being brought in from internal and external customers.
- Be educated to BSc level within an analytical subject.
- Have a solid understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC and UPLC.
- Proven experience developing analytical pharmaceutical methods, ensuring that they fall in line with GMP regulations.
- Familiar with the workings of contract research would be desirable but not essential.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale on For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2205. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.