Research and Development Project Manager Weybridge- 55-65K +benefitsDo you have experience in project managing R&D of Consumer Electronics? Our client is looking for someone...
Competitive salary and benefits package!
I am currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join an exciting, expanding medical device company in the Edinburgh area.
This is a fantastic opportunity within the product development department of an innovative business.
- The role of the Project Manager will be to support the effective design, management and control of a range of projects using a formal and appropriate project management methodology.
- This includes the design and maintenance of project plans, management of issues, risks, resources and finances.
- You will be responsible for preparing effective project plans to include project objectives, timescales, milestones, resources and budgets.
- The post holder will be responsible for project managing and co-ordinating key external collaborations, conducting all duties according to GMP.
- The successful candidate will have previous project management experience in biotechnology, diagnostics, healthcare or engineering.
- You will have experience in planning, monitoring and controlling projects and have a good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation.
- You must hold a BSc in a scientific discipline, with a PRINCE 2 or other formal project management qualification being highly beneficial. Experience of dealing directly with clients and managing contracts is also highly desirable.
- Experience of working within product development or clinical studies is highly desirable.
Please apply online or contact Emma for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.