Method Development Analyst 6 Months FTC with a view of going permanent Full TimeSouth Wales Salary up to 23k (Dependant upon experience). My client is...
Method Development Analyst 6 Months FTC with a view of going permanent - Full TimeSouth Wales Salary up to 23k (Dependant upon experience).
My client is looking for a Method Development Analyst, working for the Pharmaceutical industry who will report into the Head of Analytics.
- Execution of Analytical Method Validation as per current guidelines.
- Perform method development, transfer and optimization in line with customers' requirements.
- Authoring and Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures.
- To lead multiple studies (transfer/development and or validation for a range of analytical methods with a high level of complexity)/project simultaneously and ensure work executed appropriately.
- To lead trouble shooting/out of specification investigations as required.
- Leading training and providing mentoring, guidance and supervision of trainees.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related science subject with a significant Analytical component.
- Experience with High Performance Liquid Chromatography (mandatory).
- Previous analytical Method Development and Validation experience (mandatory).
- Experience in a GMP compliant environment (preferred).
- Detail orientated person and be highly organized.
If you're interested in the role please apply online or alternatively call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.