Job Title: Stability Associate Data AnalystLocation: WeybridgeContract: 12 monthsRate: £22,000 per annumStart date: ASAPThe company: You will be working for a leading pharmaceutical company who...
Title Statistician Location EdinburghSalary Competitive
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Statistician to undertake challenging roles within their key product team. Reporting to the Senior Manager within the Assay Development team, this role will suit someone with extensive experience in Statistics and ideally experience working within a medical device or diagnostic environment.My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Collect, analyse and interpret qualitative as well as quantitative data with statistical theories and methods.
- Assist in or conduct the analysis of data to support product development, verification and validation of new products, quality control, validations and regulatory submissions
- Provide statistical support for development activities, validation activities and clinical studies.
- Determine project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of the project.
- Apply mathematical, statistical and machine learning techniques to large data sets
- Assist the development team in the design of experiments such that valid data is generated from the minimum amount of experimentation
- Produce reports detailing analysis and conclusions drawn
- Develop and maintain product calibration procedures and release criteria.
- Provide support to the technical teams
- Present and discuss data with audiences of various backgrounds
- Adhering to relevant regulations
- The ideal candidate will have a degree level qualification in statistics or similar subject with high statistical content
- Relevant experience within medical devices or diagnostics is highly desirable
- Experience in technical transfer of computational code to external collaborators
- You must have excellent communication skills and a working knowledge of at least one statistical software package.
- Experience of at least one of the following is highly desirable: Image processing, Signal processing, Optimisation, Statistical modelling
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Emma.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Statistics, data analysis, SAS, Minitab, statistical analysis, statistical techniques, medical devices, diagnostics, IVD, image processing, signal processing, optimisation, statistical modelling
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.