Job Title: Technical Support Specialist Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Pay Rate: £13.50 an hour (£25,000 per annum) Contract: 12 Months Are you looking to expand on...
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: £13.50 an hour (£25,000 per annum)
Contract: 12 Months
Are you looking to expand on your experience in consumer safety or regulatory submissions?
SRG are working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading. They are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join their Consumer and Product Safety team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter looking to gain further insight into regulations within the agrochemical industry.
- Review regulatory documents in line with internal data to support recommendations
- Work with Consumer Safety Assessors in submission documents, reviewing and transferring data to support
- Generate tables from databases that can be used in documents by assessors
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Ecotoxicology, Biological Sciences or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience with consumer safety assessments, quality assurance or regulatory submissions
- Proven attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent team player who can work effectively with little supervision
Apply online today or email your CV. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or 07582 063760.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.